Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Day in the Life

Saturday.

I just thought I'd write about a semi-typical day in the life of Z (and us). Last Saturday was pretty typical. We woke up, ate and played, then went to the gym. Z loves the gym nursery. He never gives us a hard time when we drop him off there. After the workout, we go get him and we usually have to sit on the bench and have a little snack.


Lately, he's been drinking out of Mama's water bottle. After all, it is more fun!

Then we go home, eat lunch and Z takes his 2 to 3 hour nap. We use that time to catch up on stuff around the house. After nap time, we all head out for some Saturday activity and usually end up eating out somewhere. Last Saturday, we went to the Summit, where everybody got something except me! The horror!

How cute are these?



This particular Saturday, we chose to eat at Whole Foods, rather than wait for hours to sit somewhere. It was fun.


My new favorite word of Z's is "appe-sauce," which he randomly said one day when I showed it to him. It cracks me up to no end!

He is finally in a big boy classroom at school, and I think he is handling it pretty well. There is a time-out in that room, and they all sit at tables like big kids. I'm not sure what's going to happen when they have the next transition next week because of his birthday. I think it's just the beginning of him being the oldest person in his class! Darn those September birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment