Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's Friday, we made it through a whole week with no weather days, and it's time for Friday Favorites.



If you've been looking for me lately, I've probably been doing this:



or this:


Two of my absolute favorites right now! I have been looking for something to get me back into the world of reading, and this book fit the bill, so so good! I can't wait to read her next one! Speaking of bills, we are loving House of Cards, so different than a lot of the things we usually watch, but so good! I think the third season is the best so far! (Ok, so yeah, I do fall asleep sometimes, but it's not because I don't love it, it's because, by golly I'm tired, but I always catch up the next day, usually in between patients at work). 

Another favorite: Matilda Jane! I hosted a show last week, and it was so fun! I love having all that gorgeousness right in my house where I can touch and feel it, and bonus, my little model was (somewhat) cooperative, so we got to play a little dress up! So fun! I had so much fun, I didn't even get to take any pictures, but after everyone was gone and my little people were napping, I did get to sit down with my party food. Love eating leftover party food!



My last favorite, soccer! We took a break from soccer while we were selling and buying a house, but we all couldn't wait to get back in the game! Love my little soccer guy!





and his best cheerleader, of course. 



Who knows, maybe she'll be playing soon.


Don't hold your breath...

4 comments:

  1. Popping over from the linkup- I absolutely LOVED What Alice Forgot!! I think I read it over a weekend, but then I've been thinking of it FREQUENTLY for over a year now. There's just so much to it!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too! Very interesting book! And I was really glad I read the epilogue ;)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love all of her books! You should try Jojo Moyes too my favorite of hers is Me Before You buy they are all great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, thanks for the recommendation, Amanda. I just recently heard of her for the first time, I'll check it out for sure! I'm excited for Big Mama's new book too!

      Delete