Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Back to Reality

The hardest part about having really fun long weekends is coming back to reality. I knew it was going to be hard on us, but what I didn’t expect was how hard it was on the babes! We had some rough mornings, but were so glad to have at least one fun school day to get us going.
IMG_8325
Yes, the school Easter egg hunt and party.They were way hyper that afternoon, but after a full week of hard mornings, I was not complaning!
I was so thankful when Friday came! We had a super fun and low-key weekend.
The weather was so pretty, and the trees and bushes in front of our house are in full bloom!
IMG_8393
IMG_8367IMG_8379
The weekend was extra special because we got to celebrate this guy’s birthday! Friday night we had a steak dinner and cake at home and Saturday we went out to one of our favs.
Z was a little disappointed when he found out that grown ups don’t have birthday parties, but Lu was pretty happy, she must have said 12 times, “Guess what, Baba! It’s your birthday!” with a huge precocious smile on her face! Loved seeing them get excited and I especially loved celebrating this guy!
IMG_8395
Sunday we met up with my parents at our old favorite trail. The kids had the best time picking dandelions and running around. It was beautiful day at the trail.
IMG_8400IMG_8402IMG_8411IMG_8418IMG_8459IMG_8491
After hanging at the trail, my parents, Uncle Faris, and my sis and her kids all came over to my house for brunch! Perfect end to a great weekend!
Then on Monday, we were ready to face the week!
IMG_8494

No comments:

Post a Comment