Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Who Loves October?!

We love October! What's not to love?! Falling temperatures, changing leaves, pumpkins, and of course Halloween and Halloween PJ's!


This year October was even better for me because Nick and I got to go to Nashville and see Florence and the Machine, otherwise known as my favorite artist of all time (they're right up there with Celine, which my friends from college know I spent most of my teen and early twenties years obsessed with).

Florence has an other-worldly voice and live she takes your breath away! Hands down, it was the greatest show I've ever been to!



We spent the night in Nashville and came home to the kids Saturday evening. I am so thankful my parents were able to take care of the babes while we were gone, especially because this one woke up with the mutant croup on Friday (which we are STILL recovering from).

We celebrated our homecoming by taking the kids to Steak 'N Shake and the bubble tea place right next door. Then, we went home and relaxed after a relatively eventful day and a half.


Sunday, the weather was gorgeous, and Nick took the kids to the park while I caught up on cleaning and Gilmore Girls laundry.

Because every girl needs her rubber duckie and walking stick when she's out exploring. (The "walking stick" is going to be part of her Halloween costume). 



And every boy needs lots of time practicing the art of skipping rocks.

It was really a perfect October weekend (minus the croup).

No comments:

Post a Comment