Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Disney, Part 3

The next morning, we headed to the Polynesian for Ohana, breakfast with Lilo and Stitch! Z and Lu LOVE Lilo and Stitch, and Lu had her brand new Stitch (purchased during the hurricane) ready to show them!

Despite the fact I had NO VOICE (I mean none), I had a great time and the food was super yummy! Side note: the kids were freaked out about my losing my voice, and Lu kept waving her wand (not the Snow White wand, I never caved on that one, but the one they give her at the Princess breakfast) and saying "Bippity Boppity Boo, give Mama her voice back!" Haha, didn't work, but it got a little better by the middle of the day or so.

The food and view were amazing, and the characters were great, of course.

Stitch even pretended to run off with Lu's stuffed animal stitch. It was too cute!
 

Monday was our Epcot day. I think Epcot doesn't get enough credit. Of course, the fact the the food and wine festival was going on helped our feelings towards it tremendously. We sampled food from Greece, France, Morocco, Japan, Korea, and Germany (give or take), and it was all really good! The weather was gorgeous, it was a little slower paced and just perfect!



 
We headed to the store in the Japan area for, you guessed it, Pokemon! Between the Pokemon, Hello Kitty, and gaming paraphernalia, Japan was the place to be! After a little shopping, we took the kids over to the cafeteria type place, because the international food was not speaking to them like it was to us, haha!

  

After lunch, we had a fast pass for Frozen Ever After, which had not one but two fun drops in it, so the boys were actually pleasantly surprised that the "girl ride" was really fun!

  

The wait to meet Anna and Elsa wasn't terrible, and Lu didn't get to see them last time we went, so we decided to go for it. We ran into some citizens from Arendelle while we were waiting. They were hilarious!


 Anna and Elsa were fabulous, of course, and so worth the wait! Lu loved them, even the photo pass photographer commented about how she was looking at Elsa so adoringly!


On our way out they were doing a little muppet science show, so we stopped and checked it out.


 That night was the Not So Scary Halloween Party, so we went back to the room and rested/napped until it was time to get our seats for the parade and dinner. The kids were decked out and ready!


They trick or treated while we waited for the parade to start and had dinner. The parade was awesome! The headless horseman led, which we've had to have a few conversations about since they saw it, you know, like, it isn't real and he was just in a costume, etc. etc. 

After the parade, we went to tomorrowland and rode the people mover (during the fireworks) and joined a Monsters, Inc. dance party! Z and Lu were jamming out!


After that (or before it, I have no idea) we drove the go karts which is by far one of my favorite moments of the whole trip! Z and Nick went together and Lu and I rode together. Z called out first thing that he did NOT want to drive. To my surprise, Lu said she DID want to drive. I tried to veto, but one of the workers overheard us and said she actually can drive, so I let her! The cars are on tracks, so how bad could it be?!

Well, it was hilarious! I pressed the gas and she was in charge of the wheel, she kept saying "I'm a baaaad driver," then she'd veer off the track and the car would jerk itself back. She said "I'm a baaad driver," and "I'm such a bad driver, I have no radio!" all night long. I was laughing so hard, I thought I was going to lose it!

 
I'm pretty sure we rode some more rides, like Pirates and maybe It's a Small World. I do know it was another amazing (and tiring) Magic Kingdom evening after a near perfect Epcot Day!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment