Tuesday, August 31, 2010

11 Months!

Z is 11 months old! I am so happy and thankful to watch him grow and learn as he approaches the end of his first year. Life is so fun with him in it! I can't wait for his first birthday! Nick and I are trying not to get him too many things, but it's really hard, because he is starting to really appreciate toys and books.

He does have a tooth on top now. I am quite sure that he will only have the 3 and be looking a little snaggle for his first birthday. Oh well, I love that little grin anyway!

Other things I love about Z:
When he gets excited, he waves both arms and sings. This is usually what he does when his little puppy plays his favorite song.


His big wet kisses. They are pretty much reserved for me, and I LOVE it!

When we are in the car at a red light and I see the person in the car next to me laughing because Z is looking at them and smiling or waving. This also happens when we are in public. He will randomly catch someone's eye (usually a woman) and start smiling at her.

Watching his little booty sway from side to side as he takes off crawling, usually because he has spotted the pantry door open, and he knows there is some good stuff in there.

His wet face and hair in the tub.
Seeing things like this on the webcam at school and hearing that he had a great day at school.

I never get tired of hearing that he is a good boy when we go out shopping or to eat. I think he just loves seeing other people and being out and about. I really hope that lasts!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment