Thursday, August 12, 2010

A New Day

Today Z moved up to the Infant 3 classroom in school. Originally, we were going to start school on this day (to avoid having him transition too many times), but when we moved we started him a month early. Well, now I can see why. He was just getting used to the Infant 2 teachers, and we've gone and switched it up on him. To make matters worse, he's sick! I was promised that he would receive a lot of TLC. The drop off was sketchy to say the least, but he seems like he's doing better now. It was "hat day," so we took a few pictures. I can't believe how much like a big boy he looks!


He likes to use his middle finger to point at things, so excuse that


I guess the first day just brought a little too much excitement for him. He passed out before we even got there this morning

1 comment:

  1. He looks great in his hat! He looks like such a big boy now. I hope he gets better quickly and loves his new teachers.

    ReplyDelete