Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Honeysuckles

On Sunday, we went to the Meadowbrook lake/pond to walk around, and we introduced Z to honeysuckles. Let's see how he felt about that.

Hmm, what are those?
 Oh right, okay shove them up my nose then (that would be Jido's hand)
 Um, I'm not so sure I like that
 Perfect. They are lovely from a distance
Notice, the yellow shirt, I admit I had a slight freak-out moment the other night when Z handed me a bright yellow book and said "lellow." WHAT?! Did you just say lellow as in yellow? Where the world did you learn that? That leads me to an admission. Are you ready? I am often too tired and have too many things to do in the evenings to sit down and teach Z much of anything. I'm sorry but that's the truth, so when he says new things, I know they didn't come from me. I'm still trying to figure this one out. I'm down to child prodigy or he learned it at school (leaning strongly toward the former).

No comments:

Post a Comment