Monday, October 3, 2011

The Party! Part 1

The party was a huge success and so much fun! First of all, I have to thank everyone who came for coming and for the wonderful presents. Z racked up, let me tell you!

I have been planning this party, lets say, for a long time, and I was really happy to see it all come together, and most of all to see his sweet little face when he saw everybody and his presents!

Z was asleep for the first 30 minutes or so of the party, then he awoke to join us. We played for a while and ate Roly Poly then we did cake pops and presents. A special thanks to Julie for helping me with the cake pops. They were a major success! And thanks to Adrienne and Heather for the pics.

 He's attempting to hold back his smile in this picture, which is what he was doing the entire time he was being sung to.
 The goods
Everyone blowing out the candle, except Z
 
Notice the "Steve" shirt on Nick 
Digging in
Thanks to Aunt Talia and Uncle John for the Big Wheel, that was love at first sight

I know there are more pictures out there, so when I get them I'll post them. What a fun day!

1 comment:

  1. GAH!!!! SO SO SO ADORABLE!!! So sad that we missed it, but I am thrilled that y'all had such a perfect party!

    ReplyDelete