Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas 2013

We had a great (albeit short) Christmas! Christmas Eve we had a huge dinner at my house. I just wasn’t up for turkey and all the trimmings, so Mom made a couple of her classic arabic dishes, my sis in-law brought a huge salad and I made my corn casserole, not to toot my own horn but it was a hit! The kids had a blast playing together and we enjoyed some good ol’ fashioned family time.

IMG_2744

IMG_2755

IMG_0205

Everybody cleared out, and we got the kids to bed then Santa got to work. We had so much fun putting all their stuff out and stuffing their stockings!

IMG_2758

IMG_0224

Christmas morning Zayd popped out of bed and came downstairs to greet us with a lot of excitement, although I’m not sure who was more excited, him or us!

IMG_2761

IMG_2763

The Dora motorized riding toy was from Aunt Talia and the bike was from Nana. I think Z will be riding that bike for years to come! He loves it! Lu loves her “Doh-doh” riding toy too!

IMG_2794

IMG_2769

Nick bought Z the nerf bow and arrow, and it is definitely one of his favorites!

IMG_2789

We’re still working on the whole don’t aim at your sister thing.

IMG_2786

Christmas day is so great because you have to stay home, even if you wanted to go somewhere you can’t, and there’s just something really great about that.

IMG_0246

2 comments:

  1. I love how Lu has a bow in her hair with her Christmas jammies!! They are both adorable and so big!!! Oh, and your mom is a rockstar. I love her outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love their adorable jams! And you look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete