Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Favorites Link Up

Today I'm linking up with Momfessionals, one of my favorite blog Mamas, for Friday Favorites :)


Friday is already my favorite because I'm off, which means QT with my babes. If you've followed this blog for a while then you know that my days with my babes aren't always rainbows and sunshine. This morning was a good example of that. I had some errands to run, and getting them ready to head out was anything but easy. With all the whining and crying (mine and theirs), I was this close to ditching the outing, and then the skies cleared and everyone was happy again! I'm glad we got it together, because we got a lot done, and I rewarded them with some Mickey D's. Who doesn't love Mickey D's?

Their Mario Kart toys are on point, because Mario Kart is definitely a favorite!


After a rough morning, it was time for my favorite time of day… Naptime! They both took long naps, so I snuck in a nap myself after a nice long shower (ahh)! After nap, we hung out in Z's room where Lu practiced her Lego and b'ball skills. 



All in all, it was a great Friday, just waiting on hubs to get home so we can dig into one of my favorite Mix and Match Mama/Pearls Handcuffs and Happy Hour recipes and our double chocolate chip bundt!


I NEVER blog on Fridays, but maybe I'll start a new tradition. Happy Friday everybody, thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday from the linkup! Fridays are my favorite days too! I don't get a full day off, but I have half days and enjoy the extra quality time with my kiddo. I love that you say parenting isn't rainbows and sunshine but you still stay positive and enjoy the moments!

    anicepairofgenes.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that bundt cake. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the linkup. What exactly in the crockpot? It looks delish!! I tried to click on the links but I don't think it took me to the right thing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't make that clear, sorry! Click recipes :) It's so good, you'll love it!

      Delete