Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Summer Days

I can’t believe summer is over! In two days my babies both start in their new classes, Z starts Pre-K and Lu starts K3! Agh! It seems like Z was just entering K3 yesterday!

We’ve been trying to make the most out of our summer weekends. My sis is here (permanently, yay!), and the weather has been great so that makes for some fun park visits.

IMG_4194IMG_4197IMG_4200

and perfect pool time!

IMG_4081

We’ve also celebrated Eid. Lu wanted a “tooth fairy costume” and Z wanted a “teen ninja turtle costume.” I guess I know what they’re going to be for Halloween!

IMG_4105

Baba also surprised them with an Elsa doll and purse and the new TMNT Lego Junior set. I guess you could say they were pretty excited….

IMG_4125

IMG_4092

Our tooth fairy wears these…

IMG_4112

We celebrated a birthday, Lu’s first birthday party without brother Zayd. She was a little timid at first, but then she dove right in!

IMG_4154IMG_4156IMG_4164

And left with the only kind of puppy she’ll ever get.

IMG_4180

No summer night is complete without a movie night! Love cuddling with my babies on the couch, even if one of them is a wiggle worm!

IMG_4185IMG_4189

I’m so thankful for a fun-filled and lazy summer with my little family (and my big family too).

1 comment:

  1. I bet your parents are THRILLED their goal of all of y'all living there has come true!! Miss you and those cute kiddos (go and Nick, my favorite foreign policy friend ever)!!

    ReplyDelete