Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Cousin Love

Now that my sister lives here (we still haven’t gotten used to that idea yet), you are going to be seeing a lot more of these kiddos, A and A.

IMG_4417

They have a really neat dynamic with my kiddos, basically the boys get together and do 5 year old boy things (i.e. taking their shirts off, “fighting’ against bad guys, playing video games).

And the girls play a little game called A is Lu’s Mama, and it works out great most of the time, until A gets tired of being a Mama and just wants to play with the boys or until Lu’s sassiness hits that point where even the girl who loves and tolerates her junk more than most people, can’t tolerate it anymore (believe me, it can happen to the best of us).

IMG_4442IMG_4372

I feel so blessed that my babies have so many cousins already that are close in age with them. Nick and I both have great memories of our cousins when we were growing up, and now they will too!

IMG_4391IMG_4395IMG_4397IMG_4404

Me and AG are like kindred spirits, so I knew she would be all over this matching pajama thing! I mean how cute?!

IMG_4428IMG_4419

We are so excited our cousins are here to stay and look forward to making many more memories with ALL (7) of our cousins!!

1 comment:

  1. I did not know they moved here! So fun for all of you! (I know you're parents are LOVING it!)

    ReplyDelete