Monday, October 6, 2014

Last Day of Epic Weekend

I’m sure you’re tired of hearing about it by now, but on Sunday we had a fun, relaxing morning with Nana and Tata, then they had to leave, so we squeezed in some quiet time and headed to our friend’s Frozen birthday party!

Lu was way excited to see Elsa, and when she saw her, her little face lit up like you wouldn’t believe. She was less enthusiastic about seeing Olaf (the birthday girl’s dad dressed up like him), although I thought he looked awesome and hilarious!

I mean, could these girls be any more excited?!

IMG_5343

Crowning the princess

IMG_5340

This is what I get when I tell my son he’ll get a giant marshmallow if he smiles, and really how happy is Jido with his grandbabies (minus one who was at soccer).

IMG_5349

IMG_5354

No comments:

Post a Comment