Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Tile, Nunna’s House, School, Repeat

When I start planning a blog post, I usually look through recent pictures on my phone to find a theme and I go with it, like Halloween, visit with cousins, birthday parties, etc. When I look through my phone pictures these days, all I see is this:

IMG_5945IMG_5905IMG_3647

Cabinets and tile and hardwood, oh and this:

IMG_5950IMG_5786IMG_5757IMG_5768IMG_5748IMG_5854

Pictures of my babies at Nunna and Jido’s house, loving each other (mostly) and loving life (don’t think they ever want to leave).

Mixed in with some school pictures:

IMG_5787IMG_5807

So, I guess this is us lately, house planning, hanging out living at Nunna and Jido’s, and going to school/work.

As a side note, I feel like Z and Lu have gotten closer in the last month, and I’m not sure if it’s because of their ages, or that we’re all living at my parent’s house or what it is, but it’s like they’re no longer just co-existing, they’re actually becoming brother and sister. I hear all kinds of stories at school about how they hug when they see each other in the hallway or on the playground and how Z gets an extra prize or piece of candy to share with his sister. It warms a Mama’s heart to hear things like that about my babes!

We let them sit next to each other at Chick Fil-A this weekend, and they were taking turns telling secrets.

IMG_5926IMG_5929

Lu has starting calling Z “batman,” which I think started after Nick surprised him with a batman onesie with a cape, which he only takes off to go to school (and may or may not tear up when you tell him is dirty). The other day, she ran into his classroom yelling, “Batmaaaaan!” promptly followed by some funny looks from the teachers. But it’s sweet, because it’s their little thing. She’s also been saying “I love my family” a lot! I am so thankful their little hearts are full of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment