Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Parties and Activities Part 1

I have a new blog rule: there are no rules, just kidding, but really, the new rule is when you’ve been away for a long time, you have to do a two parter when you return. This month’s two parter, birthday parties and activities Part 1: Lu.

Lu had birthday parties two weekends in a row. The first party was at a really cute place called Let’s Play. Sometimes Lu is “bashful” in these situations (I put it in quotes because I think she pretends to be bashful), but I was so proud because she jumped right in and had a blast!





Fun times and full belly lead to this.


When it comes to this little one, if she’s not talking, singing, and/or laughing (occasionally screaming or crying) in the car, then she’s sure to be passed out.

The next week we went to a Frozen ballet party, otherwise known as the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. She was way excited! I mean walking out the door screaming come on Mama, excited!





So all that cuteness got me thinking, it’s time to get her in dance class. I signed her up at a studio near our house, but then switched to the one where she had the party, which frankly is pretty darn close to my house too, and they have Friday classes, so it's a win win!






She did so well, and I loved being able to watch her in the mirrored glass!
She almost had a breakdown on Sunday when Z had soccer and she didn’t, so, there may be a Part 3 involving soccer.

To be continued….

2 comments:

  1. CDF does the cutest parties!! C's Nutcracker party was there and is was so precious it brought tears to my eyes. :) SC decided MONTHS ago that she wants to have an Anna and Elsa party there, so if they did anything particularly cute for it, you'll have to let me know. She told me she wants Anna and Elsa to be there, so we'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, looking back on it, I realize they did a lot of the stuff they do in the class, like the little scarves, and the obstacle course thingy, but also some Frozen themed activities, reindeer horns, maybe, and they "built a snowman,' I loved it because the teacher was so sweet and engaged. We're more than likely doing Lu's there next year too! (Her birthday is close to recital time, so that's the only thing I'm worried about).

      Delete