Monday, September 21, 2015

Parties and Activities: Part 3

Have you lost interest yet?

No. Good, we'll keep it short just in case.

Z had a pool party a couple weeks ago for one of his school friends who happens to be one of my friends from dental school (small world). I was nervous for him, because while he's super comfortable in the swimming pool, he can't yet pass the swim test. Boy was I wrong, he had the BEST time, and hung right in there with the green band kids. He even did the waterslides!




Incidentally, I think he probably could've passed the swim test based on how well he did, but I digress. 

We're also doing soccer this year. It is our last year of U6 which only meets on Sundays. I'm sure he could have played up but we're just not ready for after school practices yet. He really loves soccer, and as long as we never (ever) have another Saturday 8 a.m. game in the (supposed to be cooler but actually) hotter than hot sun again, we love it too. #soccermom


Warmups with Jido

Sister wanted ON THE FIELD at the season opener. She's come to terms with the fact that preschool soccer and Friday ballet classes is all she gets right now, but I have a feeling she's going to be a force to be reckoned with when she does start.






Sunday, we went to another birthday party for one of our family friends. It was an Inside Out party, and it was so cute and fun. Z and Lu disappeared for a bit, which I assumed meant they'd found a group of friends to play with, but when I went upstairs, I found this.

Them playing by themselves (Z on the ipad) in the birthday girl's playroom. So much for socialization...

1 comment: