Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

Sunday was Mother's Day, and it was a great one! I got some flowers and a sweet card signed by Nick and the babies, and I didn't have to cook or prepare a thing the whole day! Nick went out and got us breakfast, we got fast food for lunch and took it to the park, and then Nick went and picked up sushi for us for dinner!


It was a beautiful day, and the kids loved exploring the creek after we ate at the park.

 

 After we left the park, we went to a local nursery and got some shrubs and finally replanted our front door planters. (And, now I realize my mat is off center, sheesh) I thought they turned out great!



I am so thankful to be able to celebrate Mother's Day. I have some awesome mothers in my life who set a great example for me! I felt very special and loved this Mother's Day.

Oh, and I almost forgot to share this little book Z wrote for me. It makes me melt!


 I love it when my mom: spins time with me. She plays with me. Helps me fugrie (figure) out stuff. Get ice cream and eat it before diner.


My mom is special because: She makes the best food. She lets us do fun stuff.

I wish I could buy my mom: a pet (yikes!) and coklete (chocolate) and an auburn shirt.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe next year he'll surprise you and actually get you a pet. ;) Bahaha I kid! Love it.

    ReplyDelete