Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Z Loses a Tooth!

I can't believe I am reporting this over 2 weeks after it happened (my 2010 self would be so sad). Z lost his first tooth!

I noticed it was starting to feel loose probably a month or so earlier, then I noticed the permanent tooth coming in behind it. We wiggled, tied floss, stretched, pulled. He was such a trooper the whole time, even though I know he didn't love a lot of that, he was always up for it. I think he was really excited at the prospect of finally losing his tooth and the tooth fairy coming!

One morning, Nick said he thought it was loose enough now for me to do what I had been wanting to do for the last month, so I did, and Z screamed and I teared up, but a moment later we were both better.

I was so proud of how he handled it, and I can't believe my baby lost his first tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment