Monday, February 28, 2011

Shower Time

Last weekend I hosted my first ever baby shower, along with Shelley, Erin, and Ann for my friend Julie and Baby Henry. I thought everything looked great, and we had a great turn-out! Julie and I go way back. We were in each other's weddings and she threw my baby shower! We are all really excited to meet Baby Henry! I should have taken more pictures of the actual people that were there, but you know how it goes...






I couldn't believe it, but Z slept through almost the entire shower, then Nick snuck him downstairs to hang with him and Julie's husband. Here's a pic I stole from Julie of the Z man after the shower was over getting his groove on.


1 comment:

  1. It was so perfect!!! You are a fabulous hostess:) I can't wait for baby Henry and Zayd to be friends!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete