Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Style Watch

Being the girly-girl that I am, I {like to think} I know a lot more about girl's fashion than boy's. Having said that, I have been trying to hone Z's personal style lately. I buy a lot of his clothes but I also get a lot of gifts from family and friends. For example, his (20 year-old) uncle bought him these:

Okay, that's one way we could go with personal style. But he wears them well, don't you think?
We have also received some styles of a more "traditional" nature from some of my family. 
I think he really pulls this look off, myself.
Anybody who knows about style knows it's essential to have some awesome shades.
"Wassup Mom?"
And because I still shop at children's boutiques
Z's style cannot be defined by one characteristic or look. He is a versatile toddler man with many hats (and shades and shoes).

No comments:

Post a Comment