Tuesday, April 15, 2014

What's On... Link Up

I'm trying something new today and linking up with Momfessionals. She's asking what's on your DVR, and anyone who knows me knows I'm passionate about my TV watching (yes, I just admitted that).

First and foremost always is:


Been watching it since the dawn of time (somewhere around 9th grade). I've not missed more than about one episode since about my sophomore year of college (thanks to my handy VCR). The fact it comes on every day and has for so long makes me feel that all is right with the world!

Second:
I love this show! It's hilarious, realistic, and refreshing, and as an Everybody Loves Raymond fan, I love seeing Patricia Heaton in the mom role.

Mr. Selfridge

We never really got into Downton Abbey (Gasp!), but Nick and I both really like this British jewel. The Brits are just so darn clever, and you really fall in love with the well-developed characters. It doesn't hurt that it's set around one of Britain's finest department stores.

Game of Thrones

This one's for hubs. He's read all the books, has the app, and pretty much knows what's going to happen before it happens, but he still gets all excited when it comes on on Sunday nights. I have started watching it with him, and I probably know what's going on about 10% 25% of the time. (Although he says, if I can keep up with all the people on GH, the GoT should be a breeze).


John Stewart

 

Because it's so much more fun that watching the news. 

Well, that's just a glimpse into my DVR, I also have Project Runway: Under the Gunn (Hello, Tim Gunn!), Jimmy Fallon, and a bunch of Shark Tanks on there. Tell me what's better than snuggling up on the couch with a sweet treat and watching your favorite TV show with your hubby while your kids are snoozing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment