Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Weekend with the Babes

Last weekend Nick left for a guy's trip (to Atlantis!) and I had some major bonding time with the babes. When Nick tried to explain to Z about where he was going, Z said "Well, it looks like I need to go with you on the trip!" You can't get anything past him anymore!

Thursday morning, they must have known something was up, because Lu cried most of the morning, then when she stopped, Z started whining "I don't wanna go to schoooool!" I was relieved and felt majorly accomplished when I got them to school that day (Nick usually does the drop off, and usually drama-free for that matter). 

That night we did double baths and double story time, but Lu wanted Z to read to her.


 We didn't do much on Friday, but we did run a few errands in our PJ's


Z practiced writing his name


We hung out a lot with Nunna and Jido, which was great. On Friday, I brought them over and Mom played with them and fed them while Dad and I sat around and chatted. It was really nice!

Saturday we went out to dinner and spent the night at Nunna and Jido's. They slept great, and Z was beyond excited!







Waking up at Nunna and Jido's! What a treat!


It was a long weekend, and we were VERY excited when Baba came home!

No comments:

Post a Comment