Thursday, March 27, 2014

Shelley Ties the Knot!

This past Saturday we snuck away for the day to Columbus, MS to see my sweet friend Shelley tie the knot! It was a beautiful ceremony and reception, and I was so happy to be there!

Shells and I lived together for the better part of 3 years, our last two years of college in one room in the sorority house, and our first year out in an apartment. We had our roommate “moments” (right Shells? ;)) but she was hands down the best roommate I could’ve asked for, and those are some of my favorite memories!

IMG_1938IMG_1937

Was she not the most gorgeous bride?! Seriously, beautiful inside and out!

The reception was held at her parent’s beautiful house where she grew up and where we stayed a couple of times while we were in college. I will probably never forget the time we went home with Shells and Miss Linda made poppyseed casserole, and I at like 5 servings and swore was the best thing I’d ever had in my life! BTW, Shells, did I ever get that recipe from you?

IMG_0822

Love these girls!

IMG_0809IMG_0808

It was a wonderful day and everything I had pictured for Shells wedding day from our many few conversations!

The kids had a blast at home with Nunna, and in true form, Z was upset sad disappointed downright angry that we were home and the party was over.

He perked up after a bit when we went outside and played with Shelley’s wedding favor/rice substitute, paper airplanes. How cute is that?

IMG_1947IMG_1945

No comments:

Post a Comment