Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Beginning of an Era?

So, I don't think I'm really that interesting, but I am bored (at times) and facebook is becoming depressing and monotonous, so even if I'm the only person who looks at this thing in 6 months or a year, it's probably worth it. Besides, I am generation Y, this is what I am supposed to be doing. So here goes:

I find myself asking, what does it all mean? Okay, not really, but life is kindof strange sometimes. My mom (God love her, this won't be the last time I mention her) got in an accident yesterday in my dad's car. The irony is that the family was in a bit of a tizzy over this crack in the windshield, which was why she had the car in the first place. It got fixed yesterday morning, and then in the afternoon, boom! She got t-boned. Thank God, she's okay, but it did put the crack in the windshield into perspective. Then, this morning, not 5 minutes out of our condo to work, and Nick gets a flat tire. Doesn't life do that to you sometimes?

1 comment:

  1. Oh No! I hope your Mom is ok and not too shaken up. You're right windhields can be replaced people can not. Did Nicholas change his own tire, his Dad will want to know. Janet aka Grandma
    PS- I love this blog idea!

    ReplyDelete