Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mmm... Pickles

Well, I figured I'd do a little catch up blogging on the pregnancy, so far. It's really hard to believe that I am almost 5 months now. I have been so very blessed that the nausea has kindly evaded me, and for the most part (and you may have to check with Nick on this) I have not had many mood issues. I mean, sure, I've cried a few times, but what girl doesn't cry every once in a while, just for the heck of it. So, I've been asked a few times if I've had any cravings, and in the first trimester, it was kindof touch and go when it came to the food groups, but I would say the overwhelming majority of the time, I just wanted fruit and particularly, watermelon. Now that I am comfortably in the second trimester, I have literally wanted pickles. Okay so, when I first suggested we buy some pickles, Nick said, and I quote "Do you just want those because you think you are supposed to want them?" And maybe I did at that time, but now I genuinely desire the salty juicy deliciousness of a Vlasic, and I don't just eat one.

So, I guess aside from that new finding and the general roundness I am experiencing in my mid-section, life is pretty normal. I guess I should document my first flutter, which occured in the car on my way home to Sylacauga, wonder if that means something...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! It's addicting! :)

    Congrats on your little boy!! I'm glad you have been feeling well!

    ReplyDelete