Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Is That a Vertical Line?

Well, all life-analysis and deep thought aside, I do have one really great reason to blog, and that is the little boy that I already love more than anyone in the world that is growing inside of me. I'm almost 19 weeks pregnant, and even though I am wearing elastic and soon to outweigh my husband, I still can't believe he's in there.

It all started with a vertical line... So, no one really tells you how hard pregnancy tests are to... well, pee on. Without going into details, I will say that that first test result was not exactly clear, which is probably due to the fact, that I unapologetically refuse to read directions, even something that important. But, even the sketchy test showed a faint vertical line. Two more tests later (I might add that I highly recommend when going through this to buy a multi-pack of tests), we were convinced. But, it wasn't until we saw that little fluttering heartbeat 4 weeks later that it hit me, and then last Friday, May 8, 2009, I saw our little boy. I hate to tell you, but you're going to have to look at them too. Face it, if you're here, you are probably mildly interested in seeing our little one in a couple of ultrasound pics...
I realize that I am violating his privacy slightly with that bottom picture, but that's what parents do. Might as well start now...

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! You are blogging. The third picture cracks me up. Come on, though, you had to. I would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my sweet baby Grandson. We won't tell him you did this with his picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the little boy! We are having a boy too, in September, known as Baby Wade for now:) Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete