Friday, April 23, 2010

Great Friday

I just wanted to take a minute to share what a great day Z and I have had today. After his (short) nap, my mom and I took off with him to the Summit. We felt we were both long overdue for a shopping day. Z did well and enjoyed seeing all the scenes, and more importantly, Mom and I had a great time and found a lot of good stuff. Then we came home and he crashed.

Here he is in the stroller, which admittedly he didn't stay in for long.

Checking himself out in the mirror in the dressing room. Lookin' good

The day ended with a good meal (for Z) and he was out like a light at 7. We watched a movie (It's Complicated) and crashed ourselves. Weekend here we come!

2 comments:

  1. your page got a makeover! i like...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Z is going to be a great shopper!! I can't blame him for staring in the mirror. I would look at myself all the time, too, if I were that cute!!!

    ReplyDelete