Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring is Here!

The weather is getting beautiful around here. Despite our obsession with our new ipads, and when I say "our" I'm referring to myself, Nicholas, Faris AND my dad, we managed to get in 2 walks this weekend (and long ones I might add). Z has been loving it, especially since we have found our his new favorite hold in the ErgoBaby. I especially like it because Nick is the one doing the carrying.


He's in there, I promise. He actually falls asleep rather peacefully in this position even though we are all running our mouths constantly while we're walking.


We cannot wait to take Z out in the nice weather as the spring and summer approach. Oh, and his thighs will be making their official debut in some shorts outfits very soon! In the meantime here are some more pics from this weekend.

Us on "The Trail"

 Clearly we have a whole new appreciation for the car

The "oh crap" handle
Here is another random picture. It documents that we are now swaddle-free and loving the freedom! This was after his doctor's appointment when he was exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. He seriously gets cuter everytime I see him. How is that possible?? We don't have an Ergo, but I've read good things about them. We should get togetehr soon!

    ReplyDelete