Monday, April 26, 2010

Some Things

There are some reportable things about Z as of late. First, we are doing about half of bath time sitting up. Which, if I haven't emphasized this enough yet, let me say again, this is the best bathtub out there. We've been using it since about 6 weeks (and could've started even earlier), and as you can see, it is growing with him, and he loves it!


On Sunday, we noticed that after Z ate at around 11, he was still fussy. He had a great nap that morning, so we thought we should try feeding him a second solid meal. Now I know that for most people this is no big deal, but for me it is a sign that my baby is getting closer to no longer being a baby, and therefore, it is stressful. I mixed up some applesauce with rice cereal and he chowed. So, I guess it's time for a second meal. I was going to try and hold out for a bit longer, but the boy's gotta eat!

Sunday was a super nice day. We went for a walk and to Superior Grill. We really never get enough of Superior Grill. Z tried out his hook-on chair for the first time, and did awesome. I loved it, too because I didn't have to have him in my lap the whole time.


2 comments:

  1. He looks like such a big boy sitting at the table. I think his eyes are getting bigger! Is that possible? Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora! What type of bath tub is it? I hated the one I bought for my first baby (Nan) and would love a better one for my second. And you have a precious little boy by the way!

    ReplyDelete