Sunday, May 2, 2010

7 Months!

Things have been a little crazy lately, so I'm past due on this post. Oh well, Z is 7 months old! He's been 7 months old for 4 days, but who's counting.

There's not a whole lot to report that I haven't already, so I'll make this all about pictures.

Here are some pictures from the rest of the weekend.



Z can't be around the fam without someone (my dad) feeding him something inappropriate. In this case, it was a lemon (I love mom's face here).
Now, he has dinner and lemon on his face! Speaking of dinner, Z has been eating really well (thank God). He's never met a fruit (puree) he didn't love for breakfast, which I mix with rice cereal, and my newest mixture of peas, carrots, and lentils seems to be just right for dinner. Finding this was not easy. He has rejected butternut squash and really anything involving butternut squash (never mind that it took me a whole evening to make it, and I have a ton). And, while he ate green beans once, he now wants nothing to do with them either. There is some major gagging that goes on there! All in all, the food making/mixing has been a lot of work fun. It's all worth it for that sweet smile!

2 comments:

  1. I know I have said this ten times, but I really don't understand how he keeps getting cuter!!! Every time I see him, I think "This baby cannot get any cuter" and then the next time, HE'S CUTER!!!!! He is ADORABLE!!!! Glad the food is going well. I will have a ton of questions in about one month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora, he is adorable! So precious!

    ReplyDelete