Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This One's For You

This post is for my readers, both faithful and occasional, friends and complete strangers, baby blog stalkers, and people who just like to read about other people's lives (I am one of those, too). This is for those of you who know me, used to know me, know someone who knows me, or think you might like to know my baby or me. Thanks. Thanks for reading. Thanks for thinking this stuff is interesting.

This is for my friends who comment. It makes Z and me feel loved, those of you related to me, those of you that I see often and those of you whom I don't see often (I refer to you as my blog friends). Thanks to the friends who tell me they are following Z and me through the blog, the ones who can recall my crazy stories or methods, the ones who have told me they have learned something or had a similar experience and those who have enjoyed a good laugh.Thanks to everyone who has stopped by or will be stopping by. You make taking the time to write this stuff worthwhile.

So, if you're clicking link after link and you get to mine, hopefully you will see this post and know that I do appreciate you for caring, and if you don't care, then I appreciate you just for reading.

1 comment: