Friday, May 28, 2010

Big News!

We're home owners!! We closed on our dream house today! We won't be moving in until the end of June, but we are so thrilled about this transition in our life and can't wait to raise Z in this beautiful house! It is just perfect for us! And the best part is that it's only a short drive away from my office!

So, clearly we have been working on this for a while, and I have tried to stay tight lipped about it until it was sure to happen, but today it did. So, I'm spreading the news! I'll have more to come on furniture, moving and all that goes with buying a house, but for now we are thrilled and excited and can't wait to get settled in to our new house!

On that note, our condo is now for sale. I will be posting more about it soon, so if you are in the market or know anyone that is, please check back for that. It is a fabulous place and super convenient to many Birmingham locations, including downtown. The view is spectacular and it will be one of the things we miss the most!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new house!! We want to come see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeaaaah! It's yours. I can't wait till you move in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Where is it? (you can email me if you don't want email stalkers... sarabrookssingleton@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your beautiful new home!!!

    ReplyDelete