Thursday, December 23, 2010

Family Story in Pictures

Last weekend we had a surprise visit from my sister and her family. I was really excited to see Z interact with his cousin Adam, who is only 4 months older than him, but it turned out he had more fun with my almost 5 year old niece AG! Let me explain

Adam and Z sizing each other up
You're right, you should have the big truck because you're bigger, I'll take the little one
 This is my busy box, I love it more than life itsel... okay, I'll show you how it works, just hold on
 Oh, wait wait um, that's my, um okay I guess you can have that too...
 
Z: Oh no you didn't...

Now let's begin with his interactions with AG

Hey AG, want to join me for a wagon ride?
 Sure, I'll bring the puffs
 Oh AG! puffs are my favorite!
Hey Jido, we are loving some puffs and this ride, spectacular
AG: Z, you are so funny, I'm taking a little break from the wagon, but I'll be right back okay
Z: hehe, okay, hehehe
 Can you blame him?

We had a great time with Adam and AG as well as the rest of the family, always fun to get together!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures! Looks like they had fun together.

    ReplyDelete