Monday, December 13, 2010

Holi-days.

Z loves hanging by the tree. He exclaims "bahhh, bahhh" pretty loudly, pretty much anytime he sees ornaments, but particularly the ones on the tree. Our mantle has recently become even more decorated with our stockings and presents! The wagon is from Aunt Talia. We can't wait to break it out.

 
I attempted to get some pictures of Z by the tree in his little reindeer outfit (this was the night of my staff party), but as usual, things didn't go as planned. 

Thank goodness the ornaments are shatter proof
I'm not looking at the camera...
Even Nick couldn't get him to look at the camera
The week before we were in Sylacauga for my dad's staff party. My parents got some QT with Z and also some cute pictures like the following:

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny...my mom told me about a month ago that she'd already bought Caden a Radio Flyer little red wagon for Christmas 2011! I was like, "Mom, really?He's not even born yet!". And, she was like, "yeah, but he'll need something to pull his toys around in, and it has a seatbelt!" Hilarious.....

    ReplyDelete