Thursday, December 23, 2010

Movin On Up

Well, I just found out yesterday that Z is moving up to a new classroom in January. I was not prepared for that information at all. We have been through a lot with his I3 teachers. We have worked through sleeping issues, started table foods, crawling and walking with them. He has also been sick several times with those teachers and threw up for the first time with them. There have been many occasions where one of his teachers in particular has had to scoop his crying self up and rock him to comfort him when he hasn't felt well. Recently, we had a major fever scare, and they took such good care of him! I'm sure his I4 teachers will be great too, but I'll never forget these ladies that he's been with for the past 5 months.

Anyway, the main change is that he is going to have to sleep on a napmat. Also, information that I was not prepared for, as I have to find the best and cutest one out there and get it monogrammed in time for his first day.

Well, thank God for Amazon 2-day shipping (and that's not a plug, I get nothing for saying that). We got his really cute Stephen Joseph nap mat last week, and it should be ready to go in time. I do not see him sleeping on the floor, but I guess that's not my problem.

2 comments:

  1. Not that this helps now, but Top Stichin' in Homewood has nap mats. I didn't have to buy one bc they have them at C's school, but that is where I was going to get it.

    I was worried about C sleeping on the mat as well, but miraculously they do it! I don't know how but those teachers will have them napping on the mat in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable mat!!! MC was sleeping on a mat at daycare when she was NINE months old!!!

    ReplyDelete