Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend Part 2

On Sunday, we went to Home Goods, and I bought, among other things, some new pots and pans for my Mother's Day gift (a little sad, I know). Then Z took his nap and we got ready and headed to Brookwood Mall. We had reservations at Brio, so we went a little early and strolled Z around. Of course, that didn't last too long, but he did better walking around holding my hand. I brought my good camera so I could take some better pictures.

I didn't mean to get this first one, but it does illustrate how Z uses every possible resource to get himself up when he's climbing.


Lovin' life at Books-A-Million
 I am so blessed and thankful to have my family nearby. They are the best support system I could ever have, and they are so good with Z too! Mom, Dad, I LOVE YOU, and so does Z!
Z's obsession: The iphone. This bedazzled version is my mom's
 Z stopping to lick smell the flowers again
A couple of family shots


 This was Nick's idea (my mom refused, so she is taking the photo)

 In case you can't tell what that is.
Because I never get tired of seeing that smile

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day and I love the hat picture! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pics! C has a girl version of Z's outfit- her's is the green gingham shorts and a white shirt with gingham bows on the sleeves! Would be a cute photo op! :)

    ReplyDelete