Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine’s Day

I just love Valentine’s Day, always have! I love all the pink and red, flowers, valentine candy, and especially school valentine parties! I have been buying little things for Z for Valentine’s Day all week. It was so fun giving them all to him this morning, and I can’t wait to see what he brings home from school!

photo 5

Of course, sister wanted in on that action too! She’s going to have a Valentine party today too.

photo 1 (2)

photo 2 (2)

photo 3 (2)

Love my little Valentines!

photo 4 (2)

(and my big one too!)

photo 1photo 2

Miss Lu celebrated this morning by pulling her little self up into the sitting position. This is what we saw when we went in to get her.

photo 1

photo 2

Maybe that explains why she’s been eating SO MUCH lately (or so they tell me at school).

No comments:

Post a Comment