Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Break

We had a family and fun-filled Christmas. I'm going to keep it brief and let the pictures do the talking.

Nana came down the weekend before Christmas, so we did more fun activities around town and at home. 



had a much needed date night


 Then, Z came to the office with me the Monday of Christmas week. He was happy school was out!


Nick's vacation started on Tuesday, but I had to go to work (boo!). Wednesday, I finalized my preparations for Christmas Eve and we started preparing some of the food for Christmas Eve dinner. We had a welcome break from preparations when my sweet friend (shout out Michelle) came over and brought the kids some goodies and us a present (a selfie stick, which was used to take all of the following pictures! (So fun!))


Christmas Eve was at my house, and it was a (chaotic) blast!








Christmas morning was really great! Nana and Tata and Nunna and Jido made sure the kids had everything they could want and then some! They were so excited, and we had a wonderful rest of the day relaxing, eating leftovers, and playing with their new toys.






After I went to the gym and the grocery store Wednesday, I didn't leave the house again until Sunday afternoon, when we took a family library and grocery trip! It was fabulous, and I can't wait to do it again this week. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment