Sunday, September 13, 2009

Full Takes on a New Meaning

Movements, hiccups, contractions... What was my life like before I had all this activity going on in my belly? Before, it was either full of food or empty or somewhere in between. It amazes me how we, pregnant women can just go on with our everyday business forgetting that there is another human life living and growing in our bellies! All day long, it's either movement, contraction, or hiccups (a really crazy phenomenon). And sure there are plenty of times where nothing is going on. But, it seems like if I just stop for a second, he reminds me that he's in there playing and having a grand ole time living where noone else has ever lived before. It serves as a constant reminder of the blessing that is pregnancy and motherhood.

Just some thoughts, and here's a belly pic, just for kicks. Even Nick and I can't believe how big it is getting these days!

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable!! I really enjoy your posts!! Hang in there on this home stretch!!
    Katherine Raum

    ReplyDelete