Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nursery... Kinda

I just realized that Baby G is about to be here, and I haven't posted any final nursery pics. I use the term nursery loosely, because, for those of you that don't know, we live in a condo. We absolutely love our condo, and wouldn't change it for anything, but it is slightly limited in terms of space. We had to turn our office/Nick's closet area/den into the "nursery." Let me just say, I was skeptical at first, but I think we pulled it off.

What amazes me is how much junk you can accumulate in such a small space, and how you don't realize just how much until you find yourself needing that space for new junk! I took some transition pictures just to illustrate what we went through and to bring a greater appreciation for the final result. I've also already posted a preview of the crib.






1 comment:

  1. Baby G, I mean Zayd, has a sweet view out his window!! P.S. I see a picture peeping out of the corner I recognize! I may need to work eventually on something more masculine for him. :)

    ReplyDelete