Thursday, September 17, 2009

Poll Posted

There's been a lot of speculation about when the little man is coming, so I thought I post a little blog poll for anyone who's interested. I just broke it into 3 categories, early, on time, or late. I cast the first vote for late, specifically, I'm thinking the 12th just because I know my patience is going to be tested. Somehow my dad thinks he is going to be early. I think it's because they have a trip planned for the weekend after my due date...

I guess that's what happens when you already have 5 grandchildren...

3 comments:

  1. You can't tell us your answer or that skews it! :) But I would have guessed mine anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said early just b/c everyone I know has gone early lately! Except me:) I'm stting pretty at 40 weeks and 1 days right now.. I wish an early delivery on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted voted for late to but my late means early am on October 8th, so not too late. I just made our reservations for Oct.8th through 12th because I think we will be at the hospital not sleeping on the night of the 7th though the 8th. Just a good grandma guess.

    ReplyDelete