Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thundercats are Go!

Well, as I said they come when they're good and ready. Story to come later, but Sunday, September 27, 2009 we welcomed our son Zayd Pacha Gaxiola into this world! My dad won the pool as he predicted he would come on Saturday (he also helped things along by taking me walking). I have been more blessed than I can ever have imagined throughout this pregnancy and delivery. I am thanking God every day for that! Nick and I are so happy this day has finally come, and we can't wait to share more with you all as he grows up (God-willing).

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! We'll have to introduce our little boys one day! Don't you love how the doc says no news and 2 days later he's here.. same for me! I hope ya'll are doing great and enjoying every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Zayd is absolutely precious. I can't wait to see more pictures and meet him in person sometime soon. Please let me know if there is anything y'all need. Enjoy your time as a new family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for yall!! It's exhausting but so so much fun!! Can't wait to see more pics of baby Zayd!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE NEED PICTURES!!!
    What are you doing? You cant be busy - you're not at work! LOL
    WE MISS YOU!!
    Your loving staff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I hope you are doing great, and getting some rest. Zayd was born on my Dad's birthday, and he's a pretty great guy so I'm sure Zayd will be, too!

    ReplyDelete