Thursday, October 8, 2009

Zayd's First Photo Shoot

I have anticipated this event for months... As with anything much anticipated, things didn't go exactly as planned. I should have known when we had such a long stretch of peace the morning of the shoot, that the shoot itself might not contain such peace.

We bathed and dressed Zayd, I fed him and we were out the door. We made it to Heather Swanner's studio on time. Well, 3 and 1/2 hours, one stained shirt and one soiled blanket later Heather got these pictures. They are beautiful, and she is so patient and wonderful! It was a bit of an emotional rollercoaster as we all worked together to get the little man happy, and we couldn't be happier with the result!

Here they are on her blog.

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are UN-BELIEVE-ABLE!!! Gorgeous!! I don't think I have ever seen 2 people more in love than you and Nick. You three are an adorable, wonderful family!! Thanks for sharing the pics!! Katherine Raum

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like a little angel that could do no wrong! I love all the picures. What do you call that brown thing he was in? Looks like he liked it. Grandma G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say what Janet said...Zayd looks like an angel in those pics! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete