Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day all! Sadly, I do not have any St. Patty's Day attire for Z or anything green for that matter, bad mommy. Maybe I can remedy that situation with a quick trip to TJ Maxx... We are excited that Nana and Tata are in town this week taking care of Z and us!  They have been spending the day with him and cooking for us at night. A big thanks to them!

In Z news, the time change kinda messed up his schedule, but the past 2 nights, he has slept from 7 to 7 (and taken good naps during the day, too), which is really good for him. He usually likes to wake us up around 6 (especially on the weekends). He has started actually bouncing in his exersaucer. He used to just sit there and stare at the gadgets, but now he jumps, sometimes on just one foot. The bababa thing seems to have gone as quickly as it came. He now just likes to make spit bubbles and noises, especially when he's happy. He is still toothless, which is fine by me because it can't get a cavity if it's still under the gum! Speaking of cavities here are a couple of pictures from Thursday when he spent half a day with me at work. It was a little hectic, but all in all a success and a joy to have him with me!


1 comment:

  1. Love the monkey romper! He's so cute! I am impressed you could take him to work...C would NEVER cooperate, I'm sure!

    Speaking of teeth, when it is appropriate to start taking kids to the denist? 1 yr? I know I need to be wiping her teeth with a washcloth (or something along those lines) now to prevent plaque buildup (or did I make this up?). But since her favorite bathtime activity is gnawing on her washcloth, I think we've got that covered. :)

    ReplyDelete