Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Independence Day

I know what you're thinking, I'm about a month shy of celebrating America's independence. But this post ain't about America, it is Z's independence day! After all, he is much more important, at least to me.

I was beginning to think we might be going straight to independent sippy cup drinking, which he has gotten much better at...


When suddenly, I got a report from our sweet nanny that he is finally holding his bottle himself. He has to be lying down, because he hasn't quite got hang of the tipping, but sure enough, he's starting to show some signs of independence!

Note: This bottle appears empty. In actuality, it had about 1 oz. of BM in it. I never get to see him take bottles, and I had to see it for myself/take a picture. Besides the fact it is a 4 oz. bottle, he kindof looks like a big boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment