Friday, June 4, 2010

Another First!

Today Z had another first. His first time in the pool! I have been wanting to take him (while we still have access), but the weather has been unpredictable. It has been pretty overcast today, but I thought, what the heck let's give it a shot.

It was pretty cold, and the first few times I dipped him in, he did NOT like it, but then the sun came out, and he remembered how much he LOVES being outside.



 
Once the sun came out, we gave it a shot again, and he really loved it. I was a bit nervous about going alone, but once he relaxed, so did I, and we had a blast! Why didn't I try this earlier?! My mom came down and took some more pics to document the day.

Excuse the roughness, Friday is no make-up day
We have a beach trip planned in July, and I have been so excited about letting Z experience the beach, but I'd rather him not experience the catastrophe of the oil spill, so our plans may just be on hold. We are praying that this thing gets resolved, so we can enjoy the gulf once again, and for Z, for the first time...

2 comments:

  1. Z is getting so big!!! He is adorable (as usual). And, YAY for no makeup day!!! I wish I look as good as you without makeup....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he loved the pool!! We got the same float so I hope C will like it as much as Z seems to!

    ReplyDelete