Monday, July 12, 2010

Baby on the Move

I guess when you begin to think something may never happen, poof it happens! This morning, I was waving a toy in front of Z's face like I usually do to see if he would come to me to get it. Until this point, there has been "go go gadget arm" reaching, but no movement. This morning, after watching his cousin Adam crawl all over creation all weekend and working with Nana all week, he finally made some forward progress. It's still more of an army crawl than anything, but I honestly couldn't be prouder!

He's been going from sitting to his stomach for a while, here's what he looked like when we started.

And here is some video
In other news, he is saying "mama" pretty regularly, and he really seems to say it when he wants me for something.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, look at that boy go! So exciting! When C started crawling, I felt so proud, too! it makes you feel good to see them starting to figure things out!

    ReplyDelete