Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Potty Time

Z has made very little progress in the potty department, but what I think is interesting is that when he does go, he totally knows what he’s doing. The other day, he sat for a bit, then all of a sudden he got a focused look on his face and exclaimed “I did it! I did it, Mama!” I thought it was some major breakthrough. Then the next few times, he just sat there staring at me, like what do you want me to do here woman? He’s definitely had the highest success rate after dinner, so we are trying every night after dinner and rewarding with much praise and a Dora popsicle. He also sits at school, but has really not gone there much. Here is an example of one of my new tactics.

IMG_6938
I realize that this could get messy, but figured it was worth a try. 


1 comment:

  1. You may need a new waterproof ipad cover! I bet he will be potty trained before baby sister gets here.

    ReplyDelete