Thursday, May 10, 2012

38 weeks!

I am now 38 weeks and am starting to wonder as my first patient asked this morning, am I "ever gonna get that thing outta there?" Never heard that one before. 

We are hanging in there despite a rough night last night that involved several bathroom visits, pacing around the floor, and severe chills. I attribute it to the pizza that I had yesterday at my work baby shower that I just had to have again for dinner, but who knows? Either way, it was not pretty, hence why my face is cropped out of this belly picture today.


 Some things I've read say that tummy troubles can be a sign of labor. I know that's what Nick was thinking the whole time although, even though my B-H contractions have picked up lately, it never entered my mind. If it is, I hope I'm past that stage now. I'll keep ya posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment